Thread: Nerfturbation
View Single Post

Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 AM
High Priest to Grog-Boozith

Quote:
Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
Gyah, I didn't even think of that.
Hey, anytime I can think of something you didn't, no matter how disturbing or wrong, I consider it a victory.

Quote:
You know it's probably a good thing I didn't think of that. Because I could have gotten away with weaving it into the actual call one way or another......<cough>.
No one here has any doubt that you could have. And that, sir, is victory number two for me.

Quote:
Fun fact: My manager has standing plans to cut my final shift. Should I ever quit, she's going to make sure she cuts my last shift off the schedule at the last second. To ensure I'm not left to my own devices on my last day at work and have a total brain to mouth shut down for the entire shift. ;p
There are, of course, two ways around this.

Surprise Method: Don't give notice, but know full well when you consider your last shift to be.

Sneaky Method: Give your notice, but when your last schedule comes out, consider your next to last day your last day, and go full throttle. Then call in sick on your last day. Actually, you don't even need to call in sick, as she will have already cut your last schedule shift. Silly manager. To TELL you this ahead of time? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Does she not know that you have some of the most devious minds on the planet planning around her already?

Quote:
Quoth Becks View Post
If my friends and family didn't realize I was weird before, they will now!!!
The did. Trust me, they did.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
Still A Customer."