This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front End Manager Killed

Today, my front end manager was killed by a tree that fell on her car on her way to work. When she didn’t show for work, her husband was called and he’s the one who found her.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Oh, shit o_O

May she rest in peace. v_v
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

That is so awful. My deepest regrets to her family.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

That is so sad. Human life is so fragile. I'm sorry for your loss.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

OMG that is so awful! Condolences to you and, of course, to her husband. I can't imagine what a nightmare that must've been.
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I'm in shock. So sorry to hear this. Prayers for her family.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Awful news.

Comment

My front end manager was 49 years old. The son of the office coordinator, who works in dairy, prepared a life celebration video.
                My Fanfic Page
                My Fiction Page
                My Social Group
                My Pet Social Group
                My You Tube Channel

Comment

That is rough.

I will say that given your post title (and the site's theme), I was relieved to see it was an accident rather than a really-crazed customer.

Comment

Working...
                  X