Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll vouch for Rosco. I saw it yesterday.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• I still see it.

Comment

• cs and db: What OS and browser do y'all use? (PM is fine)
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• EricKei I use windows 8 and Chrome.

Comment

• Very strange (I heard from cs as well).

Tried editing the post to see if img tags appear: Nada. Ditto quoting it. In both FF and Chrome (win10).

I guess this one's just a mystery for the ages.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

• Some of the FaceBook linking just doesn't travel well outside of FB. This is one of those cases.

Comment

• Under Mac OS Catalina (10.15.5), that image shows up just fine in Safari (where I'm logged in), Firefox, and Chrome. Here's the image URL with the cruft removed (and I get a bad URL timestamp when I try to follow that):

https://scontent.fabe1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...98968038_n.jpg

Is there any chance that something like an ad blocker is removing the image tag from the HTML?

Comment

• I get the error message "Bad URL timestamp." New one on me.

And yeah, FB is weird like that. 'Tis why I use imgur when I wanna post photos ir just upload them here (note that FB will usually reduce image quality).

Comment

• If I read the # right this is running the oldest ver of VB of any of the 8 boards I use that run it. It works just fine on them.
                    On with the meme- Everything with a trigger has sold. If I'd order something the backorder est would be 2021 maybe.
                    AkaiKitsune
                    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• I'll see if we can put in a word with PPE. Er, not PersonalProtectiveEquipment, but rather, the board owner

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                        I'll see if we can put in a word with PPE. Er, not PersonalProtectiveEquipment, but rather, the board owner

I'll start planning an upgrade immediately. I just did a new patio on the house, though, so it may be a few weeks before I can buy the upgrade.

Also, sorry for being such an absentee owner, but I figured y'all are better without my input/meddling. Afterall, this place thrived just fine long before I ever came along

Also, I will likely be removing all ads from here when I upgrade (I figure folks will be pleased with that one, hehe).
                        Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

• I know I would. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've seen more ads than posts in the last few months.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• PPE - Thanks! Mighty kind of ya ^_^

Comment

• AkaiKitsune
                              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• Picked my shit up today La Dee Dodge can burn down, fall over and slink the swamp.

AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
                                X