X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Stephen King ...

Today at the store:

The belt on register #1 ate a package of roast beef ... the package got sucked in at one point on the belt, and bits of shredded roast beef and plastic were spat out further down the line.

The belt on register #4 ate a loaf of bread, a package of chocolate chips, and a piece of Saran-wrapped watermelon.

The belt on register #6 (which is where I happened to be at the time) ate ... a sweater.

Wondering if I should look up a good exorcism spell before I go back to work on Wednesday ...
    Last edited by Pixelated; 08-10-2020, 03:26 AM.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Might not be a bad idea, but please be sure what else might or might not have fallen in there.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

If you hear anything resembling "Feed me, Seymore." ...well, you can try to run, but it's likely just a little late at that point.

Comment

And *that*, kiddies, is why we won't let you play on the belt!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It seems that the belts on your cash registers are not getting enough to eat. Your management team may want to schedule more feedings for them.
          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

"Miss Karen, please don't put your child on the belt. It's been known to eat soft things"
            "How dare you tell me what to do! Do you know who I am?! Get me your manager!"
            *nom nom nom nom nom*

Comment

*gets idea for a retail-centric version of The Mangler* I'm sure more than a few unholy acts have taken place there to invite a demon in...
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

This is the funniest thing I've read all week!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X