This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your doctor is not your secretary

Pro tip: If you have paperwork that needs to be completed by your primary care provider, and a good chunk of it needs to be completed by you, fill out your part BEFORE you come back to the exam room. Especially true if you want your provider's office to fax the completed form somewhere. Secondary Pro tip: Check to see if you need an appointment. DO NOT drop said paperwork off, your sections completely blank, and expect it to be faxed that same day. Had a SC patient very pissed off that we could not psychically figure out what dates he had missed work, what work restrictions he needed, etc. We couldn't reach him by phone, went straight to voice mail and "voice mail box full". He was going to sue us for not getting the form in by the deadline, he'd dropped it off on the very last day, leaving his portion completely blank. Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on our part, for the umpteenth friggin' time.
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
    TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Court

Another court case I would like to see on "The People's Court".

Comment

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
      could not psychically figure out what dates he had missed work
      Missed work?! Is there really such a thing? Not attending, maybe but missing.....
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
      X