Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting greener...
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-06-2017, 01:14 AM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Found one from RootedPhoenix in my mailbox Wednesday evening.
      I don't know if there were any on Monday or Tuesday because I was in the hospital, and the day I found RP's card, I had been told there was no mail.
      Not sure if someone grabbed the mail and stashed it and forgot to tell anyone, or if there really wasn't any mail those days either.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Got Mikkel's card on Thursday. It amazes me that the week it took to get a card here from overseas equals the time it takes to get a card five miles across town.
        Meeeeoooow.....
        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I've been away for the last week and a half. It looks like I got cards from Mikkel and RootedPhoenix while I was gone.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• I got cards from Mikkel and RootedPheonix (and Mom.)
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
              Got Mikkel's card on Thursday. It amazes me that the week it took to get a card here from overseas equals the time it takes to get a card five miles across town.
              Are you in canada or us

Comment

• Quoth 50 mission cap View Post
                Are you in canada or us
                You should already know that from the Christmas card address list.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got Mikkel's card last night.

Comment

• I'm in Missouri. They closed the sort center for my town, now everything has to be trucked out of town, seems to be a three day minimum if you time it right.
                    Meeeeoooow.....
                    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Got Mikkel's card, and I think that cleans up the list for me.
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I got Mikkel and RootedPhoenix!

Comment

• This week was Rooted Phoenix, Trixie and Mikkel!

Comment

• Got mine from mikkel and rooted phoenix

Comment

• 60% of cards have been reported received. That's 421.

(A few of you have not seen fit to share with us who you got cards from, but that's okay. Feel free to do so if I have made you feel guilty just now.)

Just wanted to thank you all for your participation. Hope everyone had fun!
                              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-24-2020, 10:37 PM.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Looks like one person "nobody has reported receiving their cards and they haven't reported receiving any cards", one "nobody has reported receiving their cards but they've reported receiving cards", and four "people have reported receiving their cards but they haven't reported receiving anything".
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X