X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this was from HauntedHead

Me: Blah Inn, how can I help you?
    Them: Is this the Blah Inn?
    Me: Yes. (No, I'm just screwing with you. Actually, this is Tempest in a D-Cup -- "Your Source for Used Breast Implants!")
    Them: The Blah Inn in Hendersonville?
    Me: Yes. (Hendersonville? What is this "Hendersonville" of which you speak? We soda crackers know nothing of "Hendersonville.")
    Them: The Blah Inn in Hendersonville on Fluffy Muffin Road?"
    Me: Yes. (There's only one and it's been here since we built the place, and even when the Random Inn used to be a Blah Inn 30 years ago, it was on this road too, twit.)
    Them: The Blah Inn in Hendersonville on Fluffy Muffin Road across from Spatula City?
    Me: YES, dammit. Do you want a room or not?!

(Sometimes it does get this bad. It's like playing one of those memory games where the object is to repeat, flawlessly, 25 different phrases that tack onto one another. Other times its like playing a perverse form of Telephone.)
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Do you know the Muffin Man?
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

The Muffin Man? Who lives on Drury Lane?
      My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Yes I know the Muffin Man, his bill has been in delinquency for 3 months.
        I can't decide who's dumber: my customers for their questions or me for willfully listening to their questions.

My MySpace

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          Me: Yes. (Hendersonville? What is this "Hendersonville" of which you speak? We soda crackers know nothing of "Hendersonville.")
          That made me LOL. Garfield.
          "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Working...
          X