This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job!

Starting February 1, I will no longer be a retail employee, but an employee of the state! I'm going to be an office assistant (level 2) at the Purchasing Division of the DHHR. It's awesomeness!
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Since no one else seems to have congratulated you, I will. Congratulations.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Well done, you!
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Congratulations! I hope you'll be very happy in your new job, and that your co-workers are wonderful, or at least bearable.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Thanks guys I'm really excited. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Awesomesauce!!!

Hope the escape from retail is everything you were hoping for . . . and more.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Ooh, I didn't see this - congratulations! Well done on the escape tunnel!
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
              X