This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving On Up!

I've worked in many companies as a manager over the past 20 years; a kitchen manager, assistant restaurant manager, general restaurant manager, and retail store manager. For the past 4 years, I've been the Store Manager of a cellphone shop.

Finally, I was just offered the position of Regional Business Sales Manager. That means that I'm going to be in charge of business-to-business sales for 63 stores in 8 states. The position comes with a hefty raise, and paid travel.

I'm incredibly honored, excited, and amazed.
    "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
    -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Congratulations! I wish you all the best in your new job!!!

Comment

Conga rats!!!!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You finally got a piece of the pie!
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Thanks; it's been a long time and a ton of work, but it finally paid off.
          "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
          -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

Working...
          X