This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull Up Your Pants!

I work in the career center of a popular thrift store chain and, as you can imagine, I see lots of different people in different phases of their careers. Many of those people happen to be in the entry level group, so that can be a bit trying at times. Among other things, I'm frequently telling people to pull their pants up.

We have a part-time senior work trainee who is a bit conservative. The other day we were all at the front desk. As usual, I'm in my own little world when I hear him wish a client a nice evening immediately followed by, "OH! Eewww! I didn't need to see that" immediately followed by the entire center giggling. I look up to see my supervisor, who appears mortified, and catch a glimpse of a young man walking out the door with his entire bare ass hanging out of his pants as though he doesn't even notice. My supervisor immediately explains that we don't embarrass people and how this guy may not be able to afford a belt... The senior work trainee says "Oh yea sure" and walks off. We exchange looks as she tries to hold it together. Later, we drew names to see who would sanitize the chair he was sitting in!

Yegads, and I thought the ones walking around with half a pair of boxers showing were bad. And I'm sorry, but I wonder what that supervisor would have considered more embarressing - a complaint then and there, or a round with HR or the police for public exposure.
    Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
    They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Not long ago, my last supervisor reluctantly hired one of the more bottom of the barrel levels of temps......this was one of those really idiotic dumb loud redneck type kids (behavior more so than attire, but still). No belt, pants a waistline size too big, boxers showing, a tshirt a size too small showing off the bottom of his beginner's beer gut.

Just fucking gross.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Reminds me of a guy I used to see years ago on the bus. Young guy, early 20s I'd guess, with long blond hair. This kid's pants were always in danger of sliding to the floor....he was that skinny. And never seemed to feel the breeze. This was years before droopy pants became a "fashion statement."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

http://acidsquirrel.com/post/28080 is probable suitable
          Last edited by Peppergirl; 09-05-2013, 10:32 AM. Reason: Added 'nsfw' tag since Kazim referenced it's like cracked. ;)

Comment

Quoth Kazim View Post
            That's excellent!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Be careful of that page though, it's about as bad as cracked

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                No belt, pants a waistline size too big, boxers showing,
                Bummer...a wedgie would be redundant.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

When I see a halfassed halfmast I start to fantasize about pub darts...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I have a fav story I usually tell about a little kid that pwned her Dad and his falling down pants.

Comment

And you're not telling it now because WAI?

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        When I see a halfassed halfmast I start to fantasize about pub darts...
                        Do the Night Court thing and see from how far away you can flick in a peanut.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          And you're not telling it now because WAI?

Cause I'm evil...

Okay I thought I had posted this once before but...

I was delivering on a route I hadn't done before and so was running behind and came across a elementary bus run. This was in a harder section of KZoo and so I was a bit on guard. (Of course that could have been from the fight that started right around me and I managed to get past.) On the corner that I'm coming up to is a group of four guys. One of them wearing two pairs of pants, another with about four pairs of boxers, and the other two just showing off their tighty whities.

Anyhoo the bus stops a bit ahead of them so that the driver can make a turn down a side street and climbing off the bus is one of the cutest little girls I have seen. Cute little pig tails, big ol plastic school bag, pretty pink jumper, and alllllll giggles. The group of guys turn and the one with the double set of pants (which I'm thinking one of them was probably shorts) makes a gesture and starts walking towards the girl.

Now I'm on the other side of the street but I think everyone could hear this little girl. Her bag pops off her back in a fluid motion, little fists go to her waist, "DADDY PULL UP YOUR PANTS! Your embarrassing ME!" The guy stops and up goes the pants, she thrusts her bag to him and after he takes it she spins around, "Going to tell Momma to buy you new pants, can't be seeing your underware all the time."

I think Dad started turning multiple colors as his precious girl had fully told him off and she didn't even come to his waist.

Comment

Working...
                          X