Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the angel of death.The time of purification is at hand.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the angel of death.The time of purification is at hand.

So I have been with my new company for 6 months now.
    After 2 months,Area Manager 1 left to venture into the field of nutrition...
    After 4 months,Director of Recruitment who recruited me left to look after her family more(she has a lad with special needs)
    After 6 months,Area Manager 2 has now announced she is leaving.
    At this rate,by the end of the year,I shall be the only one left here...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Are you in management? (Haven't read enough of your posts, sorry if it's something you already mentioned.)
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      At this rate,by the end of the year,I shall be the only one left here...
      So does that mean you'll be promoted to their titles and payrolls?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Hope not.At the moment I'm on hourly.If I work 40 hours a week,I get paid that.Having to come in on my own time because the shop's under a foot of water or having to stay late to make sure that all the donations aren't making an obstacle course without being paid any extra-no thanks!
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

OK, I can see your point, Kit.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X