This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am mighty, here me roar

Yeah, if you add up all the estimated times for what I did that day, it was 17.5 hours worth of work, in under 8. Everyone called in except for me and the boss... who technically was only supposed to do one thing (the daily meters)... okay, so only one audit, the rest of his day was supposed to be auditing our audits... even then he only took on one additional audit, the rest was all me. Roar.
    Attached Files
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

When you've finished with that Time-turner, can I borrow it please?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

DAMN DUDE!

(But my biggest fear whenever I polish off a hat trick of some kind at any place of work is that'll they'll expect it in the future....)

Comment

Hyper-competent much?

Comment

Why did everyone else call in? WTF.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            DAMN DUDE!

(But my biggest fear whenever I polish off a hat trick of some kind at any place of work is that'll they'll expect it in the future....)
            Been there, done that. If you pull it off once, it's a miracle. If you do it every shift (because you're SO FREAKING BORED!!!) they'll gladly keep heaping work on you until you have a nervous breakdown. Fun times.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
              Why did everyone else call in? WTF.
              well, in fairness, one guy it was his normal day off, another legitimately was sick (like I could tell for a few days that it was only a matter of time before he got to the point that he had to call out), and the last guy didn't so much call out as have to cover another department because they had so many call outs that they didn't meet their minimum staffing... and we're only a 4 person team.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
              X