This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This show is cursed!

As I have mentioned before, I oftentimes do freelance work as a stage manager. My current project (Young Frankenstein the Musical) just closed today, and it has been the most cursed production I've ever worked on. Only 3 weekends of shows and I've almost had a heart attack at during all three. Weekend 1 we had our syringe break. Weekend 2 one actress dislocated a finger and another actor reaggrivated his bad knee. We also had the power to a set of lep lights blow. Weekend 3 saw the safety platform we use for the hanging scene give way and our Frederick fell about 5 feet. The screws literally snapped in half. One of my stagehands also suffered a near concussion when she smacked her head on top of the actor crawlway the space has under the audience seats. We also had the circuit on another set of lep lights trip...during yesterday's show.

The only way a show could be any more cursed is if we said the true name of The Scottish Play. While performing The Scottish Play.

Are you sure no-one said the name of the Scottish Play. I'm not an actress or theater related at all, but I have heard of that superstition. -

Comment

Reminds me of the Spider-Man musical. That was bad.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Now that line from Coraline makes sense...
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
        X