Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of lynched bears and other decoration disasters.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of lynched bears and other decoration disasters.

So another holiday another set of decorations goes up. You can now enjoy these lovely valentines themed lynched bears.

Anyone else got a decoration disasters.
    Attached Files
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

They're just drop bears in disguise, I tells ya...
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

A part of me wants to raise awareness for heart disease by handing out Valentine's Day cards with actual human hearts on the cover. (I do, of course, mean pictures of human hearts and not actual actual human hearts)

The inside would read, "It may not sell greeting cards but you'd still hate to see it broken."
      Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Hey, Drop Bears are only pink when they have been trying to wash all the blood off. They are grey and white and their claw and teeth are much bigger.
        A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

LOL many many moons ago there was an lousy chain called Jamesway where I learned my hate of retail and people.
          It was easter and stuffed bears also. They hung an chain from the ceiling then wanted to hang the bears form it. As a little girl watched me I tried the plastic hooks you can inject. Too weak of an hook. Yes the AM noticed the bow around their neck had ne grab shower hooks.
          I proceeded to fill 4 long chains of hanging bears it was like care bear concentration camp.
          At this point she was sobbing.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Those poor bears!

Comment

I've always questioned putting product where customers can't easily grab it. "Oh, look, that bear would be a good gift! But it's too high, I'd have to find an employee... Nevermind."
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                "Oh, look, that bear would be a good gift! But it's too high
                Is there a suction-cup archery set nearby?

Comment

Ginger - Like I said, they're in disguise...Sneaky little critters.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
                    Is there a suction-cup archery set nearby?
                    If it's got a hard shiny nose and you hit it just right... remember to tie a string to the arrow!
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've seen things, gutted large animals.
                      But the image of that chain of hung bears will always be with me.
                      AkaiKitsune
                      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
                      X