This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immovable icons

For some reason an audio console and mute icon have appeared on my screen-and they appear on whatever site I'm on and always in the same place-so it's a bit inconvenient if they suddenly appear over something I want to type in as they're then blocking it.

Here's what I mean

I've tried clicking on them or trying to move them-no effect.It's like having a logo stuck there on the screen. Any way to shift the little blighters would be muchly appreciated Thanks
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

There should be an associated control panel. This is part of the driver for your sound card, by the looks of a quick search for "realtek audio console". Here's how to find the control panel, and hopefully from there you'll be able to adjust placement (they might be locked right now and need a setting changing to allow repositioning)

https://www.minitool.com/news/realte...-download.html
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
    X