This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Enrollment

I hate this process with everything I have. I don't know if it's like this for everyone but my company just makes it confusing. I'm never sure if I'm signing up for stuff or signing up twice or whatever. Just let me pick what I already have and we're all cool. At least now I don't have to deal with it for another year.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

It's not just you - I suspect a LOT of companies handle the Open Enrollment process different from year to year.

My company can be just as confusing: one year, it's only call or log into the portal online if you want to make changes - if you want to keep what you had this year for next, do nothing.

The next year, it's you have to call or log into the portal to have your benefits for next year - if you don't do either, you'll be without for next year.

The year after that - we're changing all our plans around, so you have to call or log into the portal to compare the plans and pick which options you want for next year. You can't keep your existing plan because it will be no longer available after 12-31 of the current year.

It's enough to make you want to go postal!
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Is it just me or are ads showing up in the middle of posts for everyone else?
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
        Is it just me or are ads showing up in the middle of posts for everyone else?
        It is not happening to me. But I do have Adblock Plus installed.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

re: ads: I'll drop Mike a line. If it keeps happening, please grab screenshots and add a post in here:

http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?p=1367158
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            re: ads: I'll drop Mike a line. If it keeps happening, please grab screenshots and add a post in here:

http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?p=1367158
            That thread is closed and I have a several screenshots of ads in middle of posts, but my computer screams at me when trying to find a site to upload them. Guess that the iPad is allergic to them.

Comment

Yes, ads are flooding the pages. I thought it was just me.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
              X