This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    Buzzard: Good point. IIRC, the first "Slice" location in NOLA was right next to a Whole Foods location in a reasonably gentrified neighborhood. Thus, people tired from shopping (or, if they're wise, people eating BEFORE shopping) who would go there to counteract all of that (hopefully) good-for-you food from WF with a nice, big, foldable, greasy New Yawk slice.
    My local Whole Foods actually sells pizza by the slice! They have a whole counter section for it.

Comment

A lot of stores near me sell pizza by the slice. And some that don't sell by the slice have very small pizzas, 7 inch diameter, that aren't much more than a slice of pizza.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

The only places that sell by the slice where I am are the convenience stores - either hot, or stretch-wrapped to a styrofoam tray sold next to the cold sandwiches. Oh, and the food court at the mall... at least, up until that particular vendor closed a couple of years ago. His pizza was pretty good, actually, but mondo expensive. Probably because, from what I hear, the rent for one of those food court establishments is pretty ridiculous.

I seem to recall Diminutive Emperor selling by the slice long ago, like 10 or 15 years ago, but my memory isn't that stellar.

Comment

Working...
        X