This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize day

Turns out today we could win a prize at La Dee Dodge. Everyone who didn't go the the hospital with a bad head wound in the back and concussion from falling on the ice in the parking lot got slip on ice cleats for their shoes. 5th victim inc me by my count.

AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

I inherited a set of those back around July 1981. Come the icy winter and I tired them out. I walked out the front door over to the steps in front of my house and suddenly I was flat on my back at the bottom of the steps looking up at the sky. Gave my neighbor a heart attack when she saw it happen. No damage to me (dignity doesn't count).

The nubs on the bottom were worn out and not sharp so they could grip the ice. I gave them to the trash men to store in their facility.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Good news is the guy is ok. Small concussion and 4 staples in his head. Should be back tomorrow. Hey the lot was well salted and not to bad today
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
      X