This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest exchange I think I ever had.

Note : I live in a government assistance apartment..they pay a whole $24 dollars of our rent because of our income.

So recently my parents have been wanting to move..and I don't want to.. when one of the landlords of the places they were checking contacted the apartments we rent..they were told I was not on the lease and would have 30 days to move..so today I went to fix that.

At first, they did not want to add me to the lease (I think as a tactic to keep my parents from moving). I produced the paperwork I had signed just in September, reminded them they factor my income for rent..and rattled off the phone number of the fraud hotline for government housing..they 'suddenly remembered' I've been on the lease the whole time...go figure.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Wow. I have to admit I find it amusing to call someone out on his/her dishonesty.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X