It's a restroom, not a restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a restroom, not a restaurant

Found the mother of all bizarre surprises in a ladies room stall today (don't worry...not gross). I'm used to finding those little airline bottles of booze left behind in the wall containers intended for tampons and the like (someone who shops at my store is an obvious closet alcoholic), but today I found...

-A completely empty container of Panko breadcrumbs.

-A completely empty box of fruit popsicles.

-A completely empty box of cookies or fruit newtons.

What...the actual..fuck? Who sits on the toilet to eat, let alone in a public restroom in the middle of a lethal pandemic?! Is this woman stealing this shit, or else on a strict diet, and want to nosh in secret? Can't she at lest do that in her car? Who eats an entire container of BREADCRUMBS in one sitting, by themselves?!

That would actually cause me to lose some sleep for a few nights ...

I mean, I know public washrooms are kept quite clean but I cannot imagine sitting on the john eating in one of 'em.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

The question is are they eating them or stuffing them into a purse/bag?
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        The question is are they eating them or stuffing them into a purse/bag?
        Pouring a can of breadcrumbs into a purse...?

It would make more sense that this stuff is being stolen, because the idea of eating food inside of a public restroom...

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          Pouring a can of breadcrumbs into a purse...?

It would make more sense that this stuff is being stolen, because the idea of eating food inside of a public restroom...
          plastic zip-lock type bag to hold said breadcrumbs.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

The box of fruit popsicles *might* explain what she drank to get the breadcrumbs down...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

People have been doing this kind of thing so long that Archaeologists Love Digging Up Privies

Comment

I like carbs. An entire box of P---- Farm cookies have been eaten in one sitting, so I can understand the Fruit Newtons. And maybe the fruit popsicles. Drawing a blank on the bread crumbs.

Except, if someone is hungry and can't afford food, eating in the ladies and filling up on bread crumbs would kind of make sense.

Comment

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
                  An entire box of P---- Farm cookies have been eaten in one sitting, so I can understand the Fruit Newtons.
                  I can't imagine anyone doing that. Because I've done it myself and don't have to imagine it.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Their Chessman cookies are begging for it. No, really, I mean it.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                      Their Chessman cookies are begging for it. No, really, I mean it.
                      I believe you. I really do.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ere what's a newton?
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          Ere what's a newton?

Comment

Ere what's a newton?
                            Fig rolls.
                            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Ere what's a newton?
                              It's the amount of force required to accelerate a kilogram of mass one meter per second squared. Pretty close to the amount of force that a 10g weight pushes downward on a scale here on Earth.
                              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X