This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Over *sigh*

Not everyone here is aware, but those I've spoken to in chat in the past have heard me mention my grandmother who lived with us, She had advanced dementia & had broken both hips within a year apart, after she broke her hip the second time she was basically bed-ridden & was under hospice care.

well, this morning, sometime between 6:30 am & 10:30am, her suffering ended, she was gone when we woke up at 10:30

She has gone home to be with the Lord now, she's with my granddad & my uncle. there is no more pain or suffering, she has been made whole.

so please, whatever your faith or beliefs are, say a prayer for my family..my mom is broken up right now & I'm just..existing right now..I was trying to get ahold of my step-dad who was at work & call my dad who lives in TX (I'm in GA) & through all that my mom's in hysterics

Right now, we're just waiting..my grandmother is currently being prepped at the funeral home behind our house to be flown to TX where the gravesite service will be (when that will be I dunno, I do know I'm NOT looking forward to the long car ride) Unfortunately, my dad won't be able to come as my grandmother (his mother) is not doing well health wise either & I don't want him burdening himself trying to make that long of a trip ( he takes care of his mother so his plate is full already)

sorry I'm just rambling here, I'll go away now

R.I.P Granny Johnson
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

It's okay, that's whats we're here for. Lots of hugs.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post

R.I.P Granny Johnson
      Please don't apologise, if you want to talk that's what we're here for. Please, talk as much as you want to.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post

R.I.P Granny Johnson

Sorry to hear about your loss.

If rambling is something that makes you feel better, by all means, ramble away.. You have no reason to be sorry.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

I am very sorry.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

You have my deepest sympathies.
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                Sorry to hear about your loss.

If rambling is something that makes you feel better, by all means, ramble away.. You have no reason to be sorry.
                This. We do understand, and we grieve for you. (hugs)

Comment

My condolences. Praying for her.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Grandmas can be very special.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Thoughts, prayers and condolences to you and your whole family.

Remember that while her physical prescence is gone, her spirit will always live on with everyone who she ever loved, and with everyone who ever loved her.
                      How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

I'm so sorry. Post as much as you want. It helps.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Lots of hugs and good thoughts to you! Please take care.
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Damn... my condolences to you and your family.
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

hugs. Its never easy even if you have seen the end coming. xx
                              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                              X