Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week's creepy criminal candidate...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's creepy criminal candidate...

Mr. J was sentenced to 12 months for indecent exposure after walking home from a town centre pub with see-through trousers and no underwear. This was not just a badly-thought out prank as Mr. J had served 2 years for delivering parcels whilst wearing jeans with a hole cut out in the crotch When he was arrested, Mr. J told the police who stopped him 'You can't arrest me, I'm Mr. Inappropriate'
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

And the kindly police officer said "How do you spell that?" as he/she wrote down the details and reached for the handcuffs ....
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Obviously this guy is a sicko and I'm not trying to justify or praise his actions, but that's a pretty killer one-liner. It reminds me of a story the Store Manager told me a few years ago about a shoplifter who pulled a Taser on him when he and LP tried to stop him, and the guy said "You better back off, or shit's about to get electric."

Comment

Working...
      X