Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg I spent ALL night reading those stupid bad hair day archives LMAO *renews determination to get a haircut this month*
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

• I hate the hair police. Seriously, long hair was good enough for George Washington, William Shakespeare, Leonardo DaVinci, and Jesus* so it should be good enough for the rest of us.

*Not startin' any religious debates, you just always see him pictured with long hair

Comment

• I think what most people gloss over is that while it may be "wrong" for a company to get so hung up over the length of one of their employee's hair, isn't even more wrong for an individual to be so obsessed with the length of their own hair that they become self-destructive (as in, being so adamantly opposed to getting their hair cut that they're willing to lose their job over it)?

We have to do a lot of things to "fit in" with the majority of the world. We can't walk around naked (although that is our "natural" state). We can't drool in public, defecate in public, urinate in public, vomit on other people deliberately, stab people randomly, not park our cars on people (or other cars), etc....

If a woman is looking for work at a strip club, she must comply with her employer's dress code when she is on stage or they have no financial gain by hiring her (duh). It's the same with all employers. They will only hire you if they believe you can contribute to their "mission goals", and if one of their goals is to exude a level of professionalism that THEY set in both mannerisms AND appearance, that is their choice to make.

Not yours.

Your choice can be to simply not work there.

I've known a$$holes aplenty....some with tattoos, some with crisp Armani suits, some with hair down to there, and some with no hair to spare. They're a$$holes not because of they're appearance, but because of the way they are so self-involved with themselves that they treat everyone else as #2.

Comment

• This is still going on?

Bored now.
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
          X