Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going by what I dealt with today...no, no it wouldn't.

Now, if I could levy a tax on the SCs who insist on calling me "sir"...at $50 per incident, I'd have made nearly a grand this week alone.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• But ... but you look like a young Dan Aykroyd!
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Ha, don't I wish...

Comment

• "If somebody tries to argue with me that they want to pay more for something, I'm not stopping 'em. They're actually consenting to the idiot tax."

Comment

• "If you send an email, please IM him to tell him you sent it so he can look for it."

"He might want to give him a call, too. Also, he should send his message by carrier pigeon."
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "If you're the one scanning your shit [at SCO] you waive any right to complain about the cashier."

Comment

• "I took your advice from a few months ago."

"You did? What's wrong with you?"

Comment

• "You mean I have to wear pants tomorrow?"

Comment

• "We finally found Ted's big black vibrator."

"Oh, is that what was making all that noise?"

"Yep."
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "A power pose is the only acceptable way to eat a 3 Musketeers bar."

Comment

• "We used to drink this stuff called Steinhouse. 2 cases for $5. We kept it in the fridge at 32 degrees. If you slammed the first 2, it wasn't too bad."
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I'm getting better at giving blow jobs!"

I traded one gang of sewer-minded gutter trash for another, and I love it.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "What do you think of the team?"

Comment

• "I unkilled it!"

Comment

• "I just got something that wasn't supposed to be in my nose, in my nose!"
                                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X