Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most annoying I heard would have to be my brother's text message alert.

"Warning! The owner of this telephone has just farted! Please evacuate the area!"

As for my ringtones, my generic is a geeky one, too. The most recent Doctor Who theme.

For contacts, though....

Work: Shane McMahon's theme "Here Comes the Money"
    Bosses: Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase's theme, starting at the evil laugh.
    Mom: Fraggle Rock theme
    Dad: Triple H's theme "The Game" by Mötorhead (yay bands with unnecessary umlauts!)
    Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

My own are pretty ok... The old Verizon phone had Frank Sinatra's "jingle bells" for the family, "Paint it black" for my alarm clock and some work-people that i liked. One coworker who hated Blue Man Group passionately (for no reason than she had long winded theories about why they wore blue face paint)... well her ring tone was Blue Man Group (cos im a bitch haha).

But for my bosses it was... The Muppet Theme!

In Japan my softbank phone let me make my own ringtones so... that was fun. and it had one pre-recorded sound that made me think of Final Fantasy Chocobo music... so that was my alarm on that phone

Most annoying... probably the current ring tone i use for non-family calls. either that or it's just the fact i dont want to talk to anyone who's calling me at the moment except my family haha.

other annoying... well paint it black ... not really annoying tho, it just always got my attention, which is why i started using it for an alarm clock.

Comment

Quoth Arcade Man D View Post
        As for my ringtones, my generic is a geeky one, too. The most recent Doctor Who theme.
        Oh, that's not geeky at all. I love that theme! I've been trying to find that for a ringtone.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Pagan, check your PMs
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I worked with someone whose phone rang as "TIMMEH! BLARHGGH!" etc. There was never any doubt about whose phone was ringing then - his name was Timi!

Comment

Heh, alarm ringers reminded me of my lovely wife and her on-call ring for messages. It is rather disturbing to wake up to the shower theme from Psycho at 2 a.m. :P

Got her back though, since she got to have Love Me Dead stuck in her head when I went on call.

Comment

Most annoying I heard would have to be my brother's text message alert.

"Warning! The owner of this telephone has just farted! Please evacuate the area!"
                Hmmmmm. My parents cell phones are under my cell phone plan. I think I have a great idea for a joke to pull on my dad.
                "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

For contacts, though....

Work: Shane McMahon's theme "Here Comes the Money"
                  Bosses: Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase's theme, starting at the evil laugh.
                  Mom: Fraggle Rock theme
                  Dad: Triple H's theme "The Game" by Mötorhead (yay bands with unnecessary umlauts!)
                  I have John Morrison's theme for a ringtone right now. Be jealous.

Comment

Working...
                  X