This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal-Mart allows dogs in there now?

(I know they are obligated to allow service animals in, I'm talking about PETS.)
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

(I know they are obligated to allow service animals in, I'm talking about PETS.)
      I think it depends on the store's individual policy, but the store I work at actually allows lap-dog-size pets in the store if they're constantly in their owner's arms or leashed up in the shopping cart. I've seen no less than one kitten and ten small dogs in the three months I've been working there.

Though honestly, I was using "...and their dog" as a figure of speech, for hyperbole.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

Dunno about Wal Mart, but in my town, I see lots of em in Home Depot....not even in the carts, and sometimes not even on a leash!
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't try to sue you for him getting ran over by wanting to steal your car.

Comment

Working...
          X