This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Andrea" in the Parkig office is already making changes

The names have been changed because 1) a former member who returned mentioned their former boss found out they were posting on this website & 2) a current member mentioned a brand of food the grocery store he/she works at, & a current member correctly guessed their place of employment.

A caterer arrived to drop of food at a dept. located in the President's office, but not specifically the President's office.

"Kim" told me the beginning of the month that she will soon no longer be over the Visitor parking garage. The Parking office will be, & "Andrea" is the manager of Parking services & Transportation.

The caterer told me that "Lily" in the dept. he is going to will give him a token to exit the garage. He gets to the exit gate & honks his horn. Since there is a call box at the exit gate, I am not supposed to leave the booth. I wait for the phone inside the booth to ring. It does, & I answer it.

The caterer tells me that "Lily" told him that since he only parking for a couple of minutes, I could raise the gate for him. I transfer the call to "Kim", explain the situation to her, she tells me to raise the gate since she does not want to deal with a complaint, & that she will call "Andrea" in the Parking office.
Working...
X