Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I ever mentioned this story from when I was working at the gas station? Heh.

While I was working at the gas station, a girl that I used to work with at Goodwill (the two were just about a block away from each other) came in and wanted a pack of smokey treats. I asked for her ID and she gave me the ID of ANOTHER coworker from Goodwill. I laughed at her and told her not to try that with me again.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Something similar happened to me.

A kid that was a grade younger than me (so basically, he graduated this last June) came into my gas station wanting ciggs. I wasn't sure if he'd turned 18 yet (and this was back in...February or March???), so I carded him.

He shows me an ID...............OF A GUY BORN IN 1978!

Hahaha...nice try.

You guys oughta make a trip to WI and come to this convenience store that confiscates fake IDs (or other people's IDs that people try to use) and puts them up on the wall. It's amusing to look at.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87
        You guys oughta make a trip to WI and come to this convenience store that confiscates fake IDs (or other people's IDs that people try to use) and puts them up on the wall. It's amusing to look at.
        Well, I WILL be making my annual visit to WI in September (as an added bonus, I'll get to see Godsmack, too!!!!!! ), so I'll have to see if Bella wants to make a road trip...
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Ryu
          sigh.. why do many people view fake id's as being ok? i dont get it... it gives teens and underage people in general a bad rep as just drinking all the time and not caring about the law and we're expected to drink underage now even if we dont want to... its so annoying i hate fake ids
          If someone drinks underage then it's their own choice, they can't blame it on "I was expected to drink", that's just a cop out IMO. They got to take responsibility for their own actions IMO.

But I agree as was said above, the drinking age should be officially lowered to 18 IMO.

Comment

nono, what i meant is that those of us who dont drink are pressured from EVERYONE to drink because everyone does
            my parents pressure me, my relatives pressure me, my friends pressure me because they dont see it as a big deal, etc
            not saying its an excuse

Comment

Quoth blas87

He didn't actually turn 21 until last January or February. I was pissed. I thought I was better than that at finding fakes.
              Ahh, but it wasn't technically a fake. It was a real ID, just not his ID.

Comment

No but I should have looked closer or done something different.

I thought back on it.......I'm sure other people had siblings who looked nearly identical to them and used their IDs.

All I looked at was the DOB and to make sure the license wasn't expired, and that in the DL#, the area where you find the year of birth was in the right spot (on some fakes those #s didnt match)
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ohhh, ok I got ya now Ryu , sorry I misunderstood

Comment

Working...
                  X