Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Done!! Thought this day would never come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Done!! Thought this day would never come.

Today is my LAST DAY at the Bent Staple!!!

All I can say with certainty is that there's going to be a dreadful accident involving a certain Psycho Bitch's AOM certificate and a paper shredder.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

But... But... How are we going to get more of your delightful stories?

Comment

I'll miss the stories, but I'm happy you are finding something new and better. Or, at least, getting away from the nuts.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

:dance:
        yay! go out and
        Although... I really want to be a fly on the wall with a camcorder to see what happens after you're gone... It'd be worth waiting around for it to happen too, 'cuz I can't see this taking more than a week to explode anyway.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it! I'm now officially done with the Bent Staple!

And the funny thing was that the shift was almost entirely uneventful. One guy did storm out on me because he was too stupid to read the damn flyer and didn't like the fact that I told him the offer wasn't valid at this time, but other than that, smooth sailing.

The going-away party is on Sunday after the store closes and just about everyone is coming, except for those who were NOT invited (which obviously is The Don, Psycho Bitch, Amy, and BS).
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

So are we going to get any...untold stories from the now former job?

Comment

The only untold stories either involve confidential matters or would also reflect poorly on me.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Well fudge

Comment

Still, it's good to hear you are done.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

YAY!
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Congrats on being done with that job. I hope your next one is much better.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I'm happy for ya getting outta there! Grats on the new job and here's to greener pastures and new endeavors!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                          X