This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whimper...

I have my unemployment hearing in an hour....I'm scared....wish me luck.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Good luck

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers as I write .

Comment

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

YAY the government is so frickin confusing!

It turns out I made enough at the job I was laid off from to get benefits. So they didn't need the hearing with the previous awful job.
          All I need to do is fax in my last pay stub, which my Mom is doing at work now for me. So I should be ok...like I said I'm so confused, I kept getting confused by the questions she asked, I've never done this before and I think the lady forgot that. You get so used to using terms at your work you tend to forget other people don't understand them. She was nice, scary but nice.

I guess now I wait for the papers to confirm that I am indeed getting the benefits from unemployment.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

yay! Glad you're getting benefits! It makes paying the bills easier while you look for a new job.
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Yea, I have two car payments left. I was very worried about those.

Comment

Glad you're getting your benefits!

Yeah, it's confusing. Hub's has been through it twice, and it wasn't any less confusing the second time around.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and reassurance. It's been so appreciated, especially lately the way things have been going.
                  I really don't think I would have been as calm as I was without the help I got here.
                  Thanks everyone!

Comment

I'm glad everything worked out for you, hon.
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                    X