This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im quitting my job tomorrow

I hate this job, I dread going there. I can't do it anymore.

I would even happily go back to retail. Thats how bad it is (and for those of you know have known me long enough, you must remember how badly I wanted to get out of retail in the first place!)

I would rather eat ramen for the rest of my life and exsist on minimum wage because I would be happier than I am right now.

I haven't felt this excited for months.
    I knew on the first day of this job that I was making a huge mistake working there and I sucked it up because we desperately needed the money.
    I don't care, being miserable isn't worth being able to shop every weekend if I spend every moment dreading the next week.

AHHHHH I'm so scared! Im so excited to. I feel like I can breathe again for the first time in months!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

:dance:
    Go kiwi, go kiwi, go kiwi!

wooooo~ go out and get something tasty!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Woot, I hope you find something you enjoy doing afterward. I know the last time I quit a job on short notice I was kind of evil about it. There's nothing quite like knowing that you're quiting a job the reeks half way through inventory day. ^_^
      Your logic is insane and happenstance, like that of a troll.

Comment

Congrats! And much luck. Hope you find a better job... preferably one that pays better... that you look forward to everyday.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Good luck and best wishes, Kiwi!

Let us know how everything goes.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Please keep us posted!
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Good luck with everything

Comment

Best of luck, I hope you find your bliss

Comment

Working...
                X