Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shunning is good support for the victim too. Actions CAN speak louder than words. I feel so sorry for the victim. People that age know a broken hip can lead to a fast decline. She's probably still really scared even with no broken bones.

Comment

Quoth ADeMartino View Post
      The victim can't press charges. Only the authorities can do that. The victim can only file a report/complaint. And I don't know if attempted manslaughter qualifies, but some charges can be filed even WITHOUT a complaint.
      There should be enough witnesses that the victim may not need to file a complaint. Also, with the 'assisted living' (depending on local laws and the exact nature of the complex) the facility or family might be able to file the complaint on the victims behalf.

Good news is that if/when (more likely when) the authorities press charges, they can call the witnesses to testify, sparing the victim of being further traumatized.
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Is there an update?

Comment

Still no update?

Comment

Yeah, there needs to be an update.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Not an update, but a related; seems there are a lot of assholes in this world.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...ng-spot-fight/

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Is it legal to put her in the mental hospital against her will due to her actions? She's a danger to society if she sees nothing wrong with hitting another person with her car.
                The magic words are "danger to themself and/or others".

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Hate to bump but wondering whatever happened...

Comment

Bumping for an update if any...

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                        Not an update, but a related; seems there are a lot of assholes in this world.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...ng-spot-fight/
                        Although I would never ever hit anyone purposefully, I don't think it was very smart of that woman to stand in a parking spot like that. In my mind, I agree that there is no saving spots. Again, I'm not condoning the hitting or comparing it with the OP, since that was entirely different.
                        Last edited by notalwaysright; 01-18-2015, 07:18 PM.
                        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Agreed, this moron was just asking to be hit pulling a stunt like this.

I'm hoping the woman who was hit in the opening thread is doing better and her relatives are suing the self-centered female dog who hit her.

Comment

Hate to bump but has there been any further developments?

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                              Although I would never ever hit anyone purposefully, I don't think it was very smart of that woman to stand in a parking spot like that. In my mind, I agree that there is no saving spots. Again, I'm not condoning the hitting or comparing it with the OP, since that was entirely different.
                              I totally agree. While hitting someone is wrong, 'saving' a spot on a busy day in a busy area is a 10/10 on the dick o'meter. I'd be pissed as hell if I saw that on those days I have to brave Kensington's parking to get to my dentist...

Comment

Read the first post! Victim wasn't standing in the spot to hold it for another parker, she was standing in the spot helping to move a table. Sounds like the table may have blocked the Bitter Hag even if the Victim had moved... Parking spaces and parking lots are not just for the wheeled vehicles, the people have to be able to be there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X