This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    I once hid in the supply cupboard and jumped out at a colleague walking past with a loud "BOO!" She laughed after she'd finished screaming. XD
    Should have yelled, "Supplies!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AplRigbvtI
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

We have one driver that overloads *constantly* and comes back to offload without notifying anyone(huge NO-NO), so since "we may need the space" I get to make him back up his truck*(two blocks-I'm sure Wolfie can explain how much of a pain that is), and drive back to main gate to wait for the next truck loading whatever product he has. Also I can have people banned if they don't listen to me, I've only had to use the threat of that once, because getting banned means they have to drive farther to get product.

*I could just have the loaders open the gate for him to turn around, and he could ask me to and I'd gladly do so, but you don't follow procedure, you get to be as inconvenienced as you make everyone else.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Yes, I do in fact know that parking at the local Handegg Stadium is ungodly expensive. I do know that trying to get in and out before and after the game, with 20,000 other people trying to do the same thing, will have you sweating blood out of sheer frustration. I know that Argabarga's brethren will be on you like white on rice if you park anywhere but Handegg designated parking. I also know of a park and ride, where you can park for free. It's right across from the light rail, where you can board a train which will take you to literally right in front of the Handegg stadium. But if you're rude and demanding, so I'll keep that knowledge to myself today.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

There is a particular big table in my dining area that people like to sit at without ordering food. I had a cart of stuff brought up this morning and I couldn't get it to the kitchen because all the mall "walkers" were in the way. The stuff is too heavy for me to carry to the kitchen. It needed to have dates put on it, so I decided to slide a couple really heavy things onto the table to do so. Oh, darn--I guess they'll have to stay there because no one is available to help.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

When Charge Tech gets on me to take out the laundry (not just on my side, but hers too) when she flounces out at noon, I'll do it, but I won't put a new bag in the cart.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

There's now a red tape line between the SCO area and registers. If you're on SCO, you are NOT supposed to cross that line for any reason (not even to get cold water when it's a zillion degrees apparently...). Line is positioned such that it also 'blocks off' the cashier area of reg 7. Shift lead E wants to poach me from SCO to ring? Sorry, can't cross the line, you said so
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
              X