This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors at work....

Ok guys, let's dish the rumors that people have started about US at work........just because I am so sick of work right now and so sick of people who are so sad and old that their only joy is making shit up about people 20 years younger than them.

I'll start.

Did you know that I'm a model from Sweden and that I have breast implants and a nose job?

BTW, I have no Swedish in me, and if my breasts and nose WERE fake, I'd report the pastic surgeon who did it for doing such a lousy job.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Did you know that three guys in the store are my boyfriends?

Comment

I'm having an afair with a married woman.

I have a new job and I'm leaving.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

When I was in high school, I was a very short teacher because I dressed up nice and had a rolling bookbag. Then someone saw me on the bus and that rumor died down. Then there was the time that I was actually a genius ten year old that skipped a few grades because I was short. That died down after I was interviewed for the school's newspaper and revealed that I was actually sixteen.
        Now the rumors get even weirder. Apparently, I'm getting back together with my ex (hell no!), I've spent ten years in an asylum after killing thirteen people (where the hell that one came from, I'll never know), I'm really a cyborg (because I have wires, pumps, and tubes attached to my body), and I'm really an Irish goddess in disguise waiting to eliminate all of humanity from Earth. That one came from some crazy co-worker of mine who claimed to be psychic. I say claimed because everytime she made some sort of prediction, we all knew she was full of sh*t. Last year, she predicted that June 6th was the last day of Earth. Then about a week after Hurricane Katrina, she predicted that a huge hurricane would devestate New Orleans. Back when I was having major surgery, she predicted that I would die on the operating table. When I lived, she changed her story that I was actually a goddess. Everytime I come near her, she runs from me while reciting some spells in a language she made up herself. How do I know it's made up? She told us all that the spirits spoke to her and told her to create a "pure" language. Translation: She made it up.
        "But I don't want to be among mad people."
        You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Where I worked there was this rumour about a really nice girl who got promoted to manager very quickly. Apparently she gave head to the boss (who is married and has a kid AFAIK). Things hit the fan just when I started working there, and when I left half of the staff wanted to move to other McD's.
          Music: Last.fm
          Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

We've got 2 guys who are both hot over the CSM (one in Frozen Food, the other is from our Meat Department.)

None about me currently . . . guess I'm not popular this season.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

At my last job, any man that I was seen talking to was doing me. It's true, just ask the fat old guy in the security uniform.

He never said a word to me, because he knew I would rip him a new one, so, he would go up to every man that he saw me talking to and ask them if they were f*cking me.

When I was still working in security and was assigned to work in a hospital the nurses would tell me that the doctors that would make sure I got some of the coffee the doctors brought in, was only doing it so they could f*ck me. Funny, the doctors had only said two things to me. One was "hello" and the other was "did you get some coffee?"
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

As far as I know, there's never BEEN a rumour about me, but then again, I stay about as far away from that kind of thing as possible. Not by design, mostly. People just know to leave me out of it.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Our rumor mill at work has become totally pitiful lately. I think it's because we have a lot of new people and they haven't been trained properly yet.

The best anyone has come up with lately was that me and a female co-worker were spotted together outside of work.

Clue: gossip about two people who aren't hiding anything just isn't very interesting.
                  I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Ok guys, let's dish the rumors that people have started about US at work........just because I am so sick of work right now and so sick of people who are so sad and old that their only joy is making shit up about people 20 years younger than them.

I'll start.

Did you know that I'm a model from Sweden and that I have breast implants and a nose job?

BTW, I have no Swedish in me, and if my breasts and nose WERE fake, I'd report the pastic surgeon who did it for doing such a lousy job.
                    That's great! You should be happy that they think you're attractive enough now that you've had "upgrades".

Can't say I've heard any rumours about myself anywhere that I've ever worked. But I have heard heaps of rumours about other people.
                    Total surrender
                    Your touch is so tender
                    Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                    And it brings me relief
                    "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth DrinkJockey View Post
                      I'm having an affair with a married man, and his brother
                      Concurrently or consecutively?

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                      Then about a week after Hurricane Katrina, she predicted that a huge hurricane would devestate New Orleans.
                      She's making predictions after the event?
                      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Let's see...

I'm a whore. (No. Whores get paid.)

I'm a slut. (No. I'm actually quite selective. )

My cigarettes aren't really cigarettes. (OK, so they're a generic brand no one out here has ever heard of.)

Maybe when I go in to work today I'll find out even more about myself.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm apparently a serial killer. (okay, I admit the sniper remark was over the top, but it was for the phone, I swear!)
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

At my current job I'm actually respected and well-liked. People around me are adults and do their jobs. Hey what a concept!

At my last job:
                            I was actively screwing all the big bosses. (I think it's because I could actually talk to them like adults and they took me and my professional opinion seriously (I started working there when I was in my mid-20's and these were all men starting in their 30's and up)).

I wore no underwear at any time so I was a "dirty" and "promiscuous girl." (I never understood this--how would anyone know? I mostly wore pants and had no Visible Panty Line because I wore spanx or even girdles (yes in my 20's!!!!) over underwear to smooth out my already-there-cellulite).

I was stupid acting as smart. (Um, I took this job because of the office hours because I was getting my Master's in the evening. Methinks A LOT of people in my officer were jelous about that one.)

As you can tell, my last office, where I stayed for 4 years, was just a lovely place to work. I agree with Blas, sometimes it's just old biddies who are envious and literally have nothing else going on in their lives other than to speculate about the lives of their significantly younger co-workers. The biggest gossip in my office who would talk about everyone was my immediate supervisor. She was already in her 60s and literally had no life outside of the office. When she retired after I was there a couple of years I personally planned and handled her retirement dinner. I did that so that I could make sure she'd NEVER come back. After she retired it was as though the gossip superhighway that made its way around the department I worked at just shut down. The flow of gossip literally stopped dead. The atmosphere in the officer never quite was light and fun, but it wasn't as heavy with secrets and ill-will. She poisoned the office to such a degree that co-workers who sat right next to each other wouldn't talk to one another for weeks. When she left the office politics totally changed and it became bearable to work there again.
                            Last edited by Melxb; 09-03-2007, 04:56 PM.
                            Do I dare
                            Disturb the universe?
                            In a minute there is time
                            For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

Apparently I was sleeping with a girl at and that caused issues so she had to move to a different store.

Comment

Working...
                              X