Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first one was that I was a Goth. Not that that is a bad thing, but I'm not.
    Then I was into S&M. Which, again, not a bad thing, just not my thing.
    Then I was a lesbian. Probably because I dont date much. Yep, no BF=Lesbian.
    6 months back I was sleeping with my General Manager. We aparently got it on in the back stock room. because he has 4 kids and is married.
    But, now, the rumor is that he is sleeping with one of the other girls. We are going to get together and stage a jealous GF fight over him.

Yeah, My boss is a little man-whore. Yes, that fact that I'm the Ass. Manager (I'm trying to get them to put that on a name tag for me ) and have to work with him a lot, means that we have hot sex in the back room. I just tell everyone that's how I got into managment.
    I hang out with a group of people from work regularly, so we think it's amusing.
    The General Manager quipped that should the 17yo guy that works there suddenly gets promoted, that we shoud worry.
    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
      Apparently being attractive, smart and friendly to people means you f**k all of them in orgies over the telephone desks.
      I got that one a lot when I was younger.

Also, I ran into the same thing as Melxb. Yes, some of the guys were friendly and liked my company for other reasons than just my intelligence and keen insights, but no one tried anything, and I was trained to do a bunch of extra stuff with the computers.

Thrifty brought up an old one: I was young, single, living with my very religious grandmother, working at an elementary school, and the rumor was started that I was pregnant because I was late to work a couple of mornings from being sick. It was an old neck injury that was flaring up and leaving me nauseated.

Now, no rumors that I know of, but then I've gotten to an age and an aura that causes people to think twice about talking about me and/or keeps people from telling me rumors.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth DragonRose View Post

Apparently, you cannot be friendly to everyone without sending the rumor mill flying!
        Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

I'm sleeping with two girls in our business office, as well as the warranty office girl. Why? We talk.
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Wow, those are pretty interesting. It's pretty bad when you work with mostly immature young people with no direction in life.

"GG, I heard you're a freak in bed." Yes, because I sleep with everyone at my job....

I also go into the men's room and snort coke with the kitchen guys.

There's no way I can get a 4.0 gpa in college....it's only because I give really good !!

I was leaving one job to go back to school when I was only 18. Oh, wait, nevermind, that's because I was pregnant and wasn't sure who the father was.
          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
            There's no way I can get a 4.0 gpa in college....it's only because I give really good !!
            You got that too! It couldn't possibly be that we studied hard or anything silly like that! Nope, it has to be because we are doing the professors.

Of course, I didn't stop going to college because I didn't have the money. It must be because my husband didn't want me to get a degree and leave him. Yeah, I can't figure that one out either.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

(At the arena)

I was gay.

I was sleeping with a supervisor's g/f.

I wanted to have a threesome with 2 other girls.

People if anything want their lives to be way too much like the movies and TV I've noticed.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post

Don't we all, dude. Don't we all.............

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                  Two other girls? Unless your name's misleading, shouldn't that just be "two girls"?
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    Two other girls? Unless your name's misleading, shouldn't that just be "two girls"?
                    I'm thinking that the "two other girls" are aside from the supervisor's g/f.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      I'm thinking that the "two other girls" are aside from the supervisor's g/f.
                      Hmm, good point. But why ruin a good rumour with logic like that? Why not all three girls at once, and go for broke?
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Don't feel bad Becks!

A few weeks ago the factory brought in a few more pick of the litter temp employees. One of which I went to high school with.

He sure picked me out fast. "I remember you, you're a slut!"

Good thing he didn't show up the rest of his first week and got fired before I could give him a good kick in the jimmy.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                          Why not all three girls at once, and go for broke?
                          Oh lord, then there's a limewire video.....and some RIAA suits....and R.Kelly's on trial again....and then the flying chipmunks from compton come out and invade north dakota, and declare it Chipmunktopia, with the capital being Nutburg.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

He sure picked me out fast. "I remember you, you're a slut!"
                            Sounds like a real winner there, with a faulty brain-mouth filter.

Comment

There was a rumor in several stores (when I was a lead tech covering something like 20 stores) that I was a compete asshole and didn't let anyone get away with anything.

Oh, wait, that was true. I love making people do their jobs the correct way.

When I went to my 5 year high school reunion people thought I was married and had 3 kids. Neither was true, just had a GF at the time.
                              Quote Dalesys:
                              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I don't recall any work rumors because I never really stayed at a workplace long enough to get any reputation (aside from "that scary chick"). But at school...

I was a whore because I hung out with the guys more than other girls. (The guys and I were all repulsed by this rumor, none of them saw me as "a girl"...just as another guy who happened to have big chest muscles )

I was some sort of crazy gothic freak. (Not till senior year, when I did it just to screw with people.)

My friend Stephen and I were seriously dating and possibly considering dropping out of school for marriage. He slept over at my house quite a few times, but he was a family friend, got along with my sister and mom almost better than with me. He slept on the couch and I slept in my bedroom...my parents didn't even bother to check on this because they knew that Stephen and I would have sooner set ourselves on fire than "been together." We mostly played video games and basketball and occasionally LARPed...not that we knew it was called that at the time, we just thought we were dorks

However, we did amuse ourselves once by informing one of our way-too-nosy teachers that we had slept together in my parents' bed and went into graphic detail regarding the act. Nothing came of that aside from our own hysterical laughter.

Hmmm, I was bulimic because I went to the bathroom after lunch everyday. It was because we only had three minutes between classes and that was the only time available to go! This rumor died off after I loudly invited several classmates to come in the bathroom and watch to be sure I was "just shitting".

Me and my friend Samantha were lesbians and witches. ...okay, we were actually responsible for those two because we told the underclassmen we were witches just to watch them scurry out of our way at every available oppurtunity. And the lesbian rumor came from our exploiting the stupidity of our classmates by using our actual vocabulary skills. ...that is a story for it's own post. *goes to do so*
                                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                                X