Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coffee vending machine at my highschool has a "no cup" button so you can use your own mug. Some people keep their own mugs in their lockers, so yeah.
    The thing is, the button can be activated before inserting money. So certain people would press the button, which would in turn make the machine forget to issue a cup to the next person getting coffee. I've lost my money a couple times because of them assholes.
    Music: Last.fm
    Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
      The coffee vending machine at my highschool has a "no cup" button so you can use your own mug. Some people keep their own mugs in their lockers, so yeah.
      The thing is, the button can be activated before inserting money. So certain people would press the button, which would in turn make the machine forget to issue a cup to the next person getting coffee. I've lost my money a couple times because of them assholes.
      Sounds a bit like the preset amount buttons on the diesel pumps at my work... those pumps are mostly used by interstate truckers, who get hundreds of dollars worth of fuel at a time (and yes I have seen it top out at $999.99 because that's the most the display can show). Some idiots think it's funny to set them to $5, so the next trucker who comes along gets $5, then has to hang it up and pick up again (while I move the sale to memory) and get another $495.

Comment

Working...
      X