This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    That pic of the dude in the pile of blow about killed me. Man. A picture really is worth a thousand words, isn't it? Nice illustration!
    RK, that's Tony Montana. Look up the movie Scarface sometime.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

At the Gaming Store:

Surfed the internet
      Watch YouTube videos
      Read books
      Color in my Crayola Color Wonder coloring book.

Comment

Quoth Gruesome View Post
        How the Hell can I get a job like this?!?!
        Just move closer to my hands. lol!!!
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Printed out copies of my drawings on the company's printer.
          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Back at the old job...

Watched Mama's Family in the mornings
            Downloaded hundreds of MB worth of mp3s (pre-RIAA)
            Stole colored paper and labels, tape, and other supplies
            Printed around a dozen RPG PDF files
            Stole nice Avery binders for the RPG PDF files
            Skipped out on lots of meetings (w/principal's permission)
            Acquired a few zip disks
            Took home about 100 floppy disks

At the new job...
            Printed personal correspondence on work card stock
            Surf the web and play games

I have a lot less down time on this new job. Lot less time to have stuff to fess up to.

Comment

How could I forget this one? It was during one of my office gigs:

Come to work still completely bombed from the night before.

Didn't get my hangover until 3 P.M. that afternoon.

Comment

When I worked the night shift at this one office, I would come in to work still drunk every now and then...I had always been the model employee, but then I started dating a musician, and I would sometimes go to his gigs before work, drinking and dancing the night away, well...until 10:30pm hit and I had to head across town to my office. (Don't worry, I wasn't driving, I have never gotten my license anyway). Talk about a change of pace, going from a crowded nightclub with music blaring and people laughing and dancing and living it up, to a drab, gray office building where you weren't allowed to talk.

I still managed to do my job, but of course I was not operating at optimum levels, and the night would draaaaaaaag out. Really stupid. But I was 21 and wanted to party. Now I'm 25 and don't like to go out at all. I got old fast

Comment

Between the "Things I'm Not Allowed to Do At Work" and "I Have" threads, I've covered most of it.

Except for a few things that I won't admit, even here.

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becky, you are a tease.

I can't think of anything naughty I've done. Guess I'm boooring.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post

I can't think of anything naughty I've done. Guess I'm boooring.
                      Don't worry- aside from the occasional goofing off, I'm definately boring......at least at work

actually I'm pretty boring outside of work too.
                      Yes- I'm the supervisor today
                      Yes I'm young
                      Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                        Becky, you are a tease.
                        Nuh uh.

I just don't want to shock my sister.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

When I worked in the ice cream shop I would (esp. on 70's Saturday Night) dance on the counters w/ the friend (who recommended me and I am still friends w/.) I worked with. We sung along with the radio as well, as loudly as we felt like. We would also get into whipped cream fights. When we were making cakes and also fundraiser pies I talked on the phone for quite a while with a local radio D.J.

The previous incidents all happened after we closed. What follows is what happened during work.

During a particularly hellish rush we were really slammed, I mean we had no time to get anything stocked, cleaned, etc. And of course ppl were popping up bitching that their tables weren't clean, blah blah whineycakes. When there was a break my coworker locked the door and put a sign up that said "Closed for cleaning and re-stocking." Technically not something we were supposed to do, but who cares, we got everything functioning again.

There's more from other jobs, but I'll post 'em later.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                            I just don't want to shock my sister.
                            Okay.

Bella, hide your eyes. Now Becky, you can tell us.
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Well, it involved me blah blah blah upstairs with blah blah blah again and well...

Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Out of curiosity Becky... can Bella get shocked anymore?? :P

I'm boring... so anything I'll say about I've done at work has already been mentioned. (now, if I was like some of the others here... it'd be 'dealt drugs, gone to the movies while logged in still, gotten drunk at work' etc etc...)

Granted - where I'm at now, we have a policy where we're allowed to have a drink (used to be 2) on Friday afternoon... we even have a beer run, where we get it delivered straight to our desks

We used to watch the EPL over the weekends, and I've watched a fair few international games on our bigscreen here.

Not to mention the resumes and job applications done up...

So - boring stuff...

Slyt
                                When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
                                X