Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me insane, but I actualy like to have my phone sound like, y'know, a phone when it rings. Not necessarily an old phone, but something recognisable as a phone.

Comment

My airline's 'theme' music, a piece of classical music. Why would you have that as your rightone I have no idea.
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth TravisRB69 View Post
        My most annoying ringtone is all those idiots out there who have their cellphone programmed to sound like the ring of an "old" phone.
        But what if you have this as your cell phone?
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth DevilBoy View Post
          All ringtones are annoying.
          Quoted for truth. Particularly when they go off and the room HAD been dead silent.

And for the record, my cell is set to vibrate since I can't be bothered to keep turning the ringer back on.
          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I got a new phone for Christmas last year, that I adore. Before he wrapped it up, Hubby recorded Daughter and Son giggling and laughing and playing on it and set it as my ringtone. It's never changed.

That being said, my phone stays on vibrate or a very low setting when I am out in public so as to try not to annoy people. I hate when phones go off really loudly in stores or anywhere. I set it just loud enough so that I will hear it but it will hopefully not bother everyone else.
            I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
              Call me insane, but I actualy like to have my phone sound like, y'know, a phone when it rings.
              My parents use that ringtone because it's easiest to pick out of a crowded place with a bunch of cell phones going off at once...unless of course other people with the same phone have that one as well. Although by some miracle I can identify the subtle differences between versions, so I can tell my mom/dad "that's your phone" or "that's not you".

I only have 2 right now: a Peter Howell Doctor Who theme clip, and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends for the ex.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                When my SIL calls I have the "Doom Song" from Invader Zim...
                I have that one... as my main ringer! whee!
                Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

My first Nokia I programmed in (when you could still do that) the theme to Angel, the show with David Boreanaz as a depressed vampire. Nobody else had that tune on their phones. At one time a phone I had was set to Scotland the Brave, but then I heard someone else's phone playing that, so I changed it.

I'm trying to find a safe download for She by Green Day. That's my personal theme song.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

My mom has a kitten mewing on her cell phone. First time I heard it I thought she stole a kitten and hid it in the black hole that is her purse.

Mine varies according to mood...Now it is "Amaranth" by Nightwish. I will change it to "Carol of the bells" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra next week for Christmas(i love the song and LOOOVE this version) but still not a big fan of the season.
                    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                      My airline's 'theme' music, a piece of classical music. Why would you have that as your rightone I have no idea.
                      I like that piece of music. Wouldn't have it as a ring tone, I agree.

Ring tones always murder the music they are supposed to play.
                      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I have y'all beat ... My old phone, whenever the phone rang, would be the sound of birds chirping.

Comment

Uhh, let's see...anyone remember a reeeeeeally old 1983 PC floppy disk game called Stargoose? Yeah I have that theme as my text message theme...it's AWESOME. XD

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the old theme...
                          Monty Python's Flying Circus...
                          Red Dwarf theme...

Hang on, all these are my ones, not annoying ones... *runs*
                          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I have "Royksopp's Night Out" as my ringtone. Easy to pick out because the clip I purchased is one of the annoying parts. And next to nobody else has that ringtone! Whee!
                            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
                              I used to have the Benny Hill theme song as my ringer. Does that count?
                              Yackety Sax? Interesting song... just, it's one of my earworm songs...
                              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
                                "chicken dance."
                                Chicken Dance ROCKS. ROCKS, I say.

I'm sure that whatever ringtone I choose for the man of the household© will easily become the most annoying ringtone.

My brother has a ringtone that *could* be annoying, but I love it. He tried to record it to my phone, but it didn't work. *pout*
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X