This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bill's" meeting with "Andrea" today

"Bill" came to the university to meet with "Andrea" today regarding the problems earlier this week. "Bill" has been over the account since May. Here is a list of issues that "Andrea" told "Bill" I need to work on.

"Bill" first told me that "Andrea" told him 1) she wants to keep me as the first shift parking attendant & 2) that I provide good customer service.

But...

1) There will be more reserved events at the university so I will have to keep traffic moving. I already made changes to the spiel I use when the garage is reserved.
    2) I need to inform "Andrea" regarding any problems including conflicting information or incomplete information her staff members give me
    3) The sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event has been placed in the wrong place since I have been using it beginning the end of June. It needs to be placed closer to the entrance gate.
    4) To not use the event calendar on the universities website to refer to when a particular event begins and ends. Only use the calendar in Outlook which I receive every day.
    *I showed that calendar to "Andrea" & "Melissa" when they came down to the booth earlier this week. "Melissa" asked me when a particular event ended, & I showed them both calendars since I had a question as to when that particular event began & ended. The time on the Outlook calendar was different from the time on the event calendar posted on the universities website. There was also a sign inside the Visitor parking garage having a different time when that event began and ended. "Andrea" told me to only go by what is on the Outlook calendar. I indicated my understanding.*
    5) I need to put out the sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event when the garage is full even though the open sign is on. The Parking office controls the software controlling the open sign. "Andrea" can change the open sign to full, but I guess she does not want to do that.

What are the customerssuck.com members thoughts without getting into fratching territory?

Frankly, the lot should be first come, first serve. Period. No more reserving for special events, unless the spot is paid for ahead of time and an entrance ticket has been issued to the person needing to park. If someone shows up without a reservation ticket in-hand, no parking unless spots are open and they want to pay for it.

Andrea is a power-hungry little twit. She wants complete control, but none of the responsibility if something doesn't work well.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Andrea is a power-hungry little twit. She wants complete control, but none of the responsibility if something doesn't work well.[/QUOTE]

"Andrea" mentioned in an e-mail she sent to me before "Bill" met with her that if I have any questions regarding dealing with difficult customers, to come to her & she will let me know how she wants me to deal with them. I would rather not come to her regarding this. "Nancy" mentioned to me that "Andrea" became snippy when some faculty/staff members complained to her about the sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event was blocking the entrance to the garage several days ago. It was out there because the garage was reserved. "Andrea" was the first one who showed me that sign back in June, & she placed it in front of the entrance gate to Visitor Parking when the garage was reserved for the outgoing President's retirement party. This was at the end of June. She has also e-mailed me to let me know to put that sign out when the garage was reserved for other events. This was after the end of June.

Why would I even go to her when she gets snippy with faculty/staff members who complain about that sign being out? I would rather use this site as well as other sites to get information.

Comment

So long as Andrea doesn't get snippy with you, I would still go to her. Or at least email her, so you don't have to face the snippiness.

And you can still ask on here for advice. We're not snippy (mostly).
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
          So long as Andrea doesn't get snippy with you, I would still go to her. Or at least email her, so you don't have to face the snippiness.

And you can still ask on here for advice. We're not snippy (mostly).
          "Bill" told me he will work more closely with me & that he will come up with some ideas regarding dealing with difficult customers.

Comment

Working...
          X