X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When I eat, my nose runs, you know?"
    "Yeah!"
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "That name could mean blood. We're not that kind of bank, Harold!"
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "I have completed the UFO servers."

Comment

• "I don't actually have a job of my own to do here. I do everyone else's job for them."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• (said with an angelic smile) "Well, somebody's being sociopathic today."

Comment

• "I don't think this curbside pickup is gonna take off the way [SM] thinks it will. Most of our idiots want to come in, molest the produce, ask stupid questions and abuse us in person."

Comment

• "You look like the type of person where if you get bored bad things happen."

Comment

• "Do you really think covering that with glitter is gonna stop them from taking it?"
                  "No, but it would be hilarious."

Comment

• "Don't go to the dollar store hungry!"
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "If I can hit it with my bum in just the right spot, then it goes in."

Comment

• "It's hard to be good when we're not."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "So we went up to the bedroom, got out the needle, and..."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I’m going to win the lottery, and then I’m going to marry Melinda Gates."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "You do realize that April Fools' Day is tomorrow, right?"

Comment

• "I am a minority as a single white man."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X