Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...and he makes how much more then me?

Comment

You know the saying, Aethian, "Scum rises to the top."
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

That's not what I meant to do, but I like it.

Comment

Oh believe me I know...one of my managers (boss's boss) should have NEVER made it past the first time he was fired and now makes about 3 times what I make and really cant do the job.

Comment

Goodhair can't really do his job, either. Unless his job discription is shmoozing. He has been working on a commercial loan for about 3 weeks now. Most of the faxing or scanning and emailing he's been asking me to do is related to this loan. He's doing the majority of the organizing, but others have been doing the actual work. An employee at the main branch did the majority of the loan documents. I did a few of the minor documents. I've done most of the scanning, emailing, and faxing. The title company is doing the closing. Goodhair is going to be at the closing next week, but he's mostly going to have a presence there, not to complete any paperwork. And I still bet his income is higher than the rest of ours combined.

One page of one of the documents he asked me to scan and email today had a rip.

Me: This page is ripped. How'd that happen?
            GH: That was when I slammed the knife down on the table.
            Me: <deadpan> uh huh. It totally looks like that, too.
            GH: I always get my way. har har

I've heard lenders throw around jokes about kneecapping someone who doesn't repay their loans, but this goes far beyond that. I am so tired of his "jokes." I laughed at his stupid jokes the first few days, but I've stopped now. I don't want him to think I find his jokes funny or acceptable. But I'm afraid my lack of response is making him try harder with his stupid jokes.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

And I'm guessing this loan is of the same questionable worth as the last one?

So he's getting paid oodles of money simply for setting up risky loans but not doing any of the actual work involved in setting up such loans?

I wonder just what blackmail material he's got on somebody, it has to be good for him to not get shown the door!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                And I'm guessing this loan is of the same questionable worth as the last one?

So he's getting paid oodles of money simply for setting up risky loans but not doing any of the actual work involved in setting up such loans?

I wonder just what blackmail material he's got on somebody, it has to be good for him to not get shown the door!
                I'm quite sure he caught someone doing something illegal or immoral. If that person was doing something fattening, it would be obvious, now.

Comment

What a sexist asshole!

Boss had her shoes off just now because she was warm, and Goodhair noticed. This is the part of the conversation I heard:

"You're not pregnant, are you? You're barefoot!"

"I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

Oh to be healthy and in ear shot of that. Oh I mean..yeah that was a bit out there.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I would need new shoes after that comment...

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                        I would need new shoes after that comment...
                        So would I . . . 'cause I couldn't wear then anymore after the required hysterectomy to remove them from his ass!!!

He's cruising for a bruising, as my Grandma used to say . . .
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

If the comment had been directed at me, I would have given him an earful. That he thinks this was some kind of joke makes it that much worse. Never mind that it's never ok to ask a woman if she's pregnant. Never mind that Boss is 64, so couldn't possibly be pregnant. It's hard for me to believe that Goodhair would make a joke about the "barefoot and pregnant" trope.
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Goodhair is a public relations disaster waiting to happen. How long before he insults:

1) A client who then angrely leaves?
                            2) Somebody high enough in the company to really make the hammer fall?

He needs to be discarded like a soiled diaper, immediately!

Comment

I wish he would do something blatant enough to get canned over. But he's the type who will skirt that line, never quite going over it.

I've mentioned that Goodhair makes his own hours. But he normally lets my boss and me know what his schedule is, even if it's as it's happening. For example, he'll sometimes decide not to come back after lunch, but he normally sends us an email stating he's out for "meetings" for the rest of the day. Wednesday (the day before our 4th of July holiday), he slipped out at lunchtime and didn't come back. Didn't email us, either. My boss came back from lunch and asked, "Did he go to lunch, or did he go home for the day?" Nobody knew. Not that it makes much of a difference - it just would have been nice to be able to tell people who called that he was out for the afternoon. Instead, we just had to say "he's not here, can I put you through to his voicemail?" What an inconsiderate ass.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                                Goodhair is a public relations disaster waiting to happen. How long before he insults:

1) A client who then angrely leaves?
                                2) Somebody high enough in the company to really make the hammer fall?

He needs to be discarded like a soiled diaper, immediately!
                                ... and for the exact same reason if you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean, I mean he's full of .

Comment

Working...
                                X