This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Software Upgrade Tonight

Hi all. The site will be down for about 10 minutes while a software upgrades happens. It will go down in 7 hours from the time of this post, and then everything gets updated, and turned back on.

Thank you.

So what's the URL for the 12-step withdrawal support group?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

All the upgrades are now complete, and normality has been restored.

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
        Never thought I'd see the word "normality" in reference to CS. Ever.

But really posting just to say thanks, Pedersen. Those of us in tech know a site this large isn't just a "pay the domain fee once a year" sort of project and it has solid uptime and runs lickety-split. Thanks.

Comment

Awww, I missed the internet's traditional whining & doom and gloom about down time ^_^ Not that that's terribly likely 'round these parts.

Kudos for the Hitchhiker's (Impossibility Drive) reference tho, even it it was unintentional That makes it all better.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
            At least until Seraph logs in - she's the enemy of normality.

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Kudos for the Hitchhiker's (Impossibility Drive) reference tho, even it it was unintentional That makes it all better.
            I believe it's the "Improbability Drive". Why not fix yourself a nice hot cup of tea to drink while checking the source material?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Zarking farkwards. I knew I got up before I woke up this morning >_> Thank goodness I went ahead and ate the least fuzzy thing I could find in the fridge, or we'd all be screwed...Not entirely sure why, though, but the word "bulldozer" keeps running through my mind in search of something to connect to *shrug*
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
                Anything you can't cope with is therefore your own problem.
                "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                "What IS fun to fight through?"
                "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
                  Normality is an oxymoron around here.
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X