This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah every week something new

as a bit of a tribute to Food Lady's post nearly of the same title ........

Today it was VERY sunny, temps in the low 60'sF, a very light breeze, a few wispy high altitude clouds, the local classic rock station was really jamming, the breeze and sun felt good to the bare skin

BUT
    there is still a crap-ton of *^&*^&%^&%$&^^^Y&**(( snow but it is melting fast (GODS I hope my sump pump can keep up till I can get the discharge hose outside). I want to get my spring outside projects started damn it!!!!!!!!

The only downside was I got called in to work #%$@#@#$@#%^%%$. Fuck you internet sale.

Yeah the last couple of weekends the weather sucked big rocks. NOW later on in the week we are supposed to get 2 SOLID DAYS OF FRACKIN RAIN ^&*$^$%$^&^&*^( %&%&% $$^(()()&()*&
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 04-23-2018, 06:24 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

But rain is WONDERFUL. I don't have to shovel it off the sidewalk. And I get a free car wash.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      But rain is WONDERFUL. I don't have to shovel it off the sidewalk. And I get a free car wash.
      yeah that is true but more water in the ground is more work for my sump pump and if there is too much it starts infiltrating and leaking out of my basement floors and walls. I have enough damage that late GF did not take care of that I eventually will have to.

BUT 99% of the snow has melted off. there are just the MONSTER piles in retail and strip mall parking lots that will last until June to be worried about.

One more good trip to Home Depot for stuff and I am good to go for projects. Just have to wait for the ground to dry out a bit as some projects require a ladder and I do not want said ladder to go slippy-bye with me on it.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
      X