This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lemon Needs to Apologize

On Sunday, a customer scanned a lemon at the self checkout and the bar code came up as not on file. I went over to the customer and typed in the lemon code. The customer apologized and I told her that the lemon needed to apologize. I told the lemon to apologize and as the lemon I said, "sorry" and the customer laughed and told me I was so cute.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I'd have appreciated that.

Minor embarrassing moment at the grocery store yesterday: I rarely use self-check because it normally dislikes me. Did use it on this occasion, could not recall how to input produce (in this case bananas). Very kind attendant gave me the step-by-step on the process.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      Minor embarrassing moment at the grocery store yesterday: I rarely use self-check because it normally dislikes me. Did use it on this occasion, could not recall how to input produce (in this case bananas). Very kind attendant gave me the step-by-step on the process.
      Helpful tip; the code for bananas is always "4011". It's a universal PLU and it's the first number I memorized when I started working at the Store.

Comment

I just didn't know how to get it scanned into my purchase (embarrassed look).
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Smapti View Post
          Helpful tip; the code for bananas is always "4011". It's a universal PLU and it's the first number I memorized when I started working at the Store.
          It was 8011 at the Bullseye. Huh.
          Anyway, I would've laughed at the lemon, too. I don't know what those bar codes are for except some kind of inventory thing.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X