Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think between Deann's shot and the upcoming fire storm, he might get singed, but be all right. If not, I've got some minor healing.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

And it's mechanical bull time.

Except instead of bull, it's uclops.

And instead of hot drunk chick, it's Aiden.

Whee.

Comment

So, currently considering Luke being unable to bring himself back down once the giants are done with. Could need Lupo to take care of that if it goes that way.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
          So, currently considering Luke being unable to bring himself back down once the giants are done with. Could need Lupo to take care of that if it goes that way.
          In that situation, can he hear things? Like if someone was speaking to him, would the words register but he just doesn't care? Because if so, I could help.

Comment

Quoth Naamah View Post
            In that situation, can he hear things? Like if someone was speaking to him, would the words register but he just doesn't care? Because if so, I could help.
            He can hear, but I'm not sure how much it would help.

Comment

Well..once the Cyclops is down, Lupo would break out of his focus..so that is good. Right now, he really is not aware that he is in any danger. It's rare he gets THAT focused, but it does happen.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Heh, hope my post is ok..he should be able to recognize that blind rage (he has it sometimes himself) and singlemindedness look about the other fighters..and if the lights are put out..he should be able to at least keep them at bay until they can recover...
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  Heh, hope my post is ok..he should be able to recognize that blind rage (he has it sometimes himself) and singlemindedness look about the other fighters..and if the lights are put out..he should be able to at least keep them at bay until they can recover...
                  It's not clear yet whether they -are- still in psychogocrazykillkillblood mode. That's up to their players yet.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ah..ok..will delete the post and wait then

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Ah..ok..will delete the post and wait then
                      No worries. Given your medical issues and the uncertainty of your being able to post for the fight scene, I did kind of work around that by having Frosty the Jotun use its superior strength and leverage to keep Lupo somewhat out of the fight, but not to the point where Lupo was completely incapacitated.

Still, next time a fight or conflict comes around, I'll come up with a better system to determine how things will go, so we can accommodate infrequent postings or whatever.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Luke is definitely still in a frenzy. He's based pretty heavily on Cuchulainn (the large/small eyes should be a major hint), and by the myth it took 30 women dunking him in water three times to snap him out of it.

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                          Luke is definitely still in a frenzy. He's based pretty heavily on Cuchulainn (the large/small eyes should be a major hint), and by the myth it took 30 women dunking him in water three times to snap him out of it.
                          Reminder: All myths are true, but they may have embellished the details or not contained all the facts.

And part of me is jokingly hoping for a de-frenzy happening like this.

Comment

Aww, he wouldn't have hurt me...too much.

Comment

Jack really isn't all THAT crazy- Part of that was theatrics, and wanting to get the Jotun to let go of Lupo. ... The other part was him honestly wanting to cut out its heart and eat it.

Comment

Aiden's not the only one having a crisis...Deann's just shoving it aside until she can figure out how close "killing titanspawn" is to hunting or murder.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X