This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth eltf177 View Post
    Sounds like they appreciate you already.
    Don't jump the gun, eltf...Irv is still in the honeymoon phase
    Quoth eltf177 View Post
    Pity the Clearance Swamp didn't, but that's their loss...
    Are you in touch with any of your ex-CW's Irv, has the swamp burned down yet?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Not yet. Still have two more shifts there, today and tomorrow. And a clopen, to boot.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Done now.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
          First thought: Damn, no more swamp stories....
          Second thought: Congrats, I'm sure it's a lot less stressful at the new job, and 3$/h more help too.
          Third thought: Some former co-irkers will have to work for real now, poor things....
          All of the above. Congrats! You've earned this.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Irv! That's f*ckin' awesome!!!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Congrats, Irv!!!!
              Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

But...but...no more Moon Unit...no more Numbnuts...O woe is us!
                But...congrats that you're doing something you enjoy with good folk without any morons emerging from the woodwork yet :P
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I'm sure IPF can dredge up some long-buried anecdotes sooner or later, given sufficient time. Let him settle in first.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Damn, I missed the party!

Congrats, Irv!

Just remember: you're escaping for all of us.

*doing the Happy Dance*
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X