This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview tomorrow

So I ran across a job posting on Craigslist that's right up my alley. It's doing technical support for point of sale software that's specifically developed for pizza restaurants. I have 2 years of help desk experience, I have about 7 years total of various forms of customer service (ranging from phone to face to face), and 4-5 years of pizzaria management (as an assistant manager).

This company has basically the best pizza restaurant management software on the market from everything I've read about them. Very well regarded company in the pizzaria industry.

Wish me luck guys

Good luck.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Crossing fingers
      I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Go get 'em, Bean - and let us know how it goes.

By the way, whatever happened to the job at the head shop?
        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

good luck!!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Good luck and hope it goes well for you.
            I before E except after C. We live in a weird society

Comment

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
              "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
              "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
              Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Well.. the phone interview was this morning at 10:00, and it went well. They just called back to ask me to go in for a face to face interview on Monday morning

I guess I feel safe enough to post who it's with - http://www.diamondtouchpos.com

Oh yeah, as for the head shop - they never did call me back

Comment

That rocks!!! Phone interviews are bloody nerve-wracking, so if you sailed through that the face-to-face should be a breeze.

Guy at the head shop probably sampled his merchandise too much and lost your number. Oh well - this sounds like a much better job anyhow.
                  Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

It was actually the first phone interview I've ever done. I thought it was pretty easy, but I'm generally pretty outgoing too. Interviews don't normally stress me out much.

I gotta buy new clothes though - I haven't worked in a business casual environment since 1998, everything else has been jeans/t-shirts or shorts/t-shirts, or company issued shirts. I've put on about 80 pounds since then

Comment

Well, had the personal interview today.

With 2 managers, a lead tech, and another tech. Initially started out as all business, then one of the techs busts out with "So do you play world of warcraft?" (I don't, I play counterstrike though).

I'd like to think it went well, though they're supposed to be getting back to me in a couple of days. Hoping that's not a brush off..

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
                        It was actually the first phone interview I've ever done. I thought it was pretty easy, but I'm generally pretty outgoing too.
                        I had my first for the place I start at tomorrow, although mine was rather fitting it being for a callcentre and all....

still I handed in my CV, she called an hour later and interviewed me on the spot... freaked me out alot at the time!
                        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                        X