No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably should be, but honestly I ignore her.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I think it would do my neighbor some good if people started ignoring her.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• So I've been through a lot the last couple of years. Got laid off from my telecom job in May 2015, which I'm sure has caused PTSD and agoraphobia in me. It was really bad at first, and I can control it somewhat now but I still have issues. I started working in a bank call center July 2015, it was all I could get after months of constant job searching, and 12 years of telecom experience.

Anyway when I got the bank job I had to find a roommate because my income sucks now compared to what it was. So I picked someone I had been in training with for six weeks, had observed carefully etc. Thought I was doing good. Oh no she ended up being the worst roommate in history. She was filthy, stole our food all the time, and would never flush the damn toilet. I would constantly walk in to the hall bathroom and find shit in here, and sometimes in my master bathroom as well. One time she plugged it up so bad they had to take the toilet off to snake it. And the best part? She caused a bed bug infestation that took me six months to fix, living out of suitcases with my entire house packed in plastic. It was the most awful thing I ever went through. I also went through a period of time when I finally met my long distance girlfriend of 2 years at that point, and we got to spend time together. Then due to circumstances too complicated to go into here, we couldnt' see each other and I was devastated. But the infestation went away, I got to see my girlfriend again, along with her brother (they are multiple and share a body...long story there). And then I got another roommate in all this that was way better than the previous one even if he did slam the toilet lid EVERY SINGLE TIME! Now my girlfriend has moved in with me and I'm in a relationship with both. The other roommate moved out, and we can afford the place on our own again!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Dear People over the road,

If your children play outside, can you please tell them to stop screaming as tho they are being murdered? Cuz there really is no need for it. When I was a kid, my parents told me that if I couldn't play without screeching, to come indoors. Why? Cuz my parents knew that the other people living in the road would naturally have their windows open or be sitting in their gardens during summer, and wouldn't want to hear shrieking. It seems that etiquette is lacking nowadays. So I repeat; please shut your damn kids up before I take matters into my own hands and aim my nephew's super soaker water pistol at them over the fence.

Yours, the neighbour over the road.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• FAR worse is when my neighbors across the hall leave their goddamn doors wide open while their kids run around and cry and scream.

Comment

• To whoever put the 6 piece dining room set in the garbage area: FUCK YOU! Take it to the dump yourself and pay the fee! You realize they're putting in new cameras right? We all got an extra assessment for it. (actually, if it's a renter maybe they don't know)

I hope they catch you.

Comment

• Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                FAR worse is when my neighbors across the hall leave their goddamn doors wide open while their kids run around and cry and scream.
                It's not kids, (thank goodness) but a few times the across the hall neighbor has this new thing where she cooks something, sets her smoke detector off, then opens her door and leaves it open. I get it, it's to get a draft to clear the smoke, but it's super awkward when you're walking through the hall and she's just cooking in her pjs right there.

The kids in my neighborhood do the "ax murder" scream a lot. Since it's warm, most of us have windows open and it's pretty annoying. To me, there's a very distinct difference between general yelling and playing, and just shrieking like you're being run over by a car. I tend to watch Netflix with headphones on, and it helps dampen the shrieks. I hope that someday some poor kid doesn't get abducted because I wouldn't flinch even a little bit.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                  It's not kids, (thank goodness) but a few times the across the hall neighbor has this new thing where she cooks something, sets her smoke detector off, then opens her door and leaves it open. I get it, it's to get a draft to clear the smoke, but it's super awkward when you're walking through the hall and she's just cooking in her pjs right there.
                  Last summer, some moron set off the smoke detectors for the ENTIRE BUILDING with their rancid cooking, and the everyone had to evacuate and stand around outside until the fire department came along with giant fans pointing inside to waft away the smoke and the stench. Did I mention it was raining at the time, and I didn't have time to grab an umbrella?

Comment

• I have the window open to clear the air in here, not to listen to your drunk-@%$^ giggling at 11:00 pm. SHUT UP!!

Comment

• WTF. Annoying neighbor lady is outside taking pictures of the building. At 9:00 PM, when it's twilight and she has to use the flash. She's been home all day, but now she's taking pictures? Did she take pictures of the whole building? I wonder if it's because of the trim the guy came and painted. Good grief, for someone who has never personally been rude to me, I do not like this woman.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                        WTF. Annoying neighbor lady is outside taking pictures of the building. At 9:00 PM, when it's twilight and she has to use the flash.
                        A really high-powered professional flash, if it's zoomed out to cover the field of view of a mild telephoto lens, has an effective range of roughly 30 feet. A consumer-grade flash, especially one built into the camera, has a range of 10-15 feet. If she's far enough away to get the building in the picture, she's out of flash range.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Dear neighbor on the right:

I do not mind that if you should have visitors, that they CAN park in my driveway should you A. first tell me about it and B. ask if said visitors can park in my driveway. If you do not do either one of these, or I say no to B., then I am going to not play nice and will have it towed and the owner arrested for trespassing without another warning. I have been in a very foul, very hateful, very explosive mood the last several days, and I really hate for you -- or any of your visitors -- to be on the receiving end of it, because you and your visitors are very nice people, and I enjoy having you as a neighbor.

That being said, you were warned once this morning when I went out to water the plants, and I did my best to keep my extremely pissed-off mood from showing when I saw your daughter's car backing out of my driveway. You have a pretty damn good understanding of the above two points, you have been granted permission in the past because, well, I've got more then enough driveway space, and I'm usually not at home when your visitors are there anyways. I don't care if I was asleep when the car was parked there nor do I care if it was only for the night, you clearly knew she would be there well before I went to work the day before. And you saw me that morning, so clearly you did have enough time to tell me -- plus you have my cell number, you can always call and leave a message. I'll usually respond right back after a few hours.

Both you and your daughter are damn lucky that I didn't have to go work at 5 am, because I would've been having to explain to very annoyed cops about why I'm calling them.
                          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I HATE how you sit on the front walkway over there. You have porches you are paying for and yet you insist on blocking everyone else's path on the sidewalk. Listen, I know it kind of sucks to not be a homeowner, but you aren't. That's reality; deal with it. Oh, and I didn't appreciate having to watch one of you pick nits out of the other's hair in the middle of the courtyard. I'm so glad I am not in your building. I'd move.

Comment

• The downstairs neighbors are frying rotting fish...at least that's what it smells like. Why the $%#! are they eating so late? This has gotta be the worst thing they've cooked, and stuff like this over the past year is probably responsible for our drains backing up and spewing black gunk when we try to plunge them (they had been dumping used cooking oil in the yard, management caught them so they decided to start pouring it down the drain).
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• You sound like a hyena. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X