This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Montana

I got hired back at Big Sky for the winter. I'll be working at the same restaurant I did last winter, but this time I'll be the lead cashier. That was rather unexpected. I put in my application back in August, got an email from the general manager asking if I wanted to work at the restaurant again, I responded and then never heard back.

On Monday, I got an email from HR with my start date and position. It comes with a decent raise. It'll be nice not to stress about work between now and when I go back to Alaska. In the meantime, I have a couple of months to spend with my husband and dogs.

With any luck I'll be able to live at the resort instead of down in Bozeman. Maybe this time I'll even get a chance to take a ski lesson. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for trees.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Quoth Teysa View Post
    ... Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for trees.
    Trees you can see. The rocks hide under the moguls and leap out at you.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Got it. Watch out for trees and ninja rocks.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        The rocks hide under the moguls and leap out at you.
        Not always - I've seen rocks hiding under consolodations, mikados, even a hudson.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I would think that before they open their ski trails, the ski resorts would get their rocks off.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
            I would think that before they open their ski trails, the ski resorts would get their rocks off.
            ... and then they groom the trails ...

... from the bridal path ...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X