This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Almost Ran

I'm not sure exactly where this ought to go, as it ALMOST happened, but didn't quite.

My Mom went to the local grocery store to get some prescriptions filled. She thought she had her MediCare card with the prescriptions. It turned out that that card had expired. She did have the new card with her, but could not find it immediately. There was no line--nobody waiting. Now we all know that no line does not mean not busy. Apparently she felt that the pharmacy tech pulled an attitude with her, and ALMOST told him, "Go take a crap and come back to me when you're not so full of shit."

Thank goodness she doesn't speak her mind without editing first! And she impressed this (non)habit into all of her kids!

She did decide to take her scripts to a different pharmacy, though. I'll put what happened there in a different thread.
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

What kind of attitude would that be? Just curious.

Comment

What you "almost" do doesn't count as sucky, because it isn't affecting the feelings and lives of those its directed at. I think lots of offensive things about people and situations every single day, but I don't open my mouth and share those thoughts with everyone because I'm not a complete pig.

Since we don't know what sort of attitude the pharmacist copped with your mother, we can't really say if he was sucky or not. She wasn't sucky since she didn't actually say what she was thinking.
      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
      - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
      X